- No second guessing. You will know exactly the price of the home you can purchase.
- Smoother sailing. Any potential problems such as credit issues can be put to bed before the contract is proposed.
- Less stress. You will have 98% of the paperwork of the loan process out of the way before you purchase, making the home buying process much less stressful.
- Less time. With only an appraisal needed to complete the process, you can go to closing more quickly. This gives you an advantage over the competition for a home.
- More negotiating power. You will stand out from competitors who are not prepared. Those others can’t compete against cash offers–thus you will stand alone in this regard.
Obtaining the home of your dreams at the price you desire can’t be left to chance. With the help of your Realtor, a pre-approval will give you the help you need to be successful. Source: The Hershman Group.